Friday, May 27, 2016

How to convert your Memory card or Pen Drive upto 8GB ( By Using Driver Incrser Tool)



Hello guys once again I am back with another amazing tool. How to convert your Memory card or Pen Drive of 1GB to 2GB, 2GB to 4Gb and 4GB to 8GB. It works and I have tried my self many times. I was not able to post from many days because I was busy in testing such amazing tool. The tool is very sy to use and working with any brand of memory card or pen drive.


Ftures:-
Convert 1Gb to 2GB.Convert 2GB to 4GB.Convert 4GB to 8Gb.Works with any brand of memory card.Very sy in use.No any risk to use this tool.How to use this tool:-
Download the tool from the below links.Extract the software on desktop.Make sure you have connect you memory card/pen drive to your PC.Open "drive incrser 2"Select your memory card/pen drive letter.Now click on start, It will ask for formatting.Format it and check the property it will be double.

No comments:

Post a Comment